Located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, I've worked with a variety of organizations within the film and television industry that have provided me with the tools and knowledge to meet the demands of today's media. With a strong background in Post Production, I have worked within a number of different roles such as: DIT, Assistant Editor, and Colorist making me a useful and flexible asset for any project. Feel free to check out the link to my resume below along with my Portfolio page and I look forward to being part of your next project!
- Knowledge of camera systems and recording formats such as most DSLR's and larger cameras such as the Sony F5, and XD Shoulder Cameras.
- Lighting and Grip Techniques
- Operating as DIT, handling footage transfers, and organization.
- Acting as videographer for promotional content and large events.
- Camera setups (Lighting, Composition, Sound) for Scrums and Press-Conferences.
- Animal VFX - Intern
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Video Production Intern
- Inkling Entertainment - Intern
- Pittsburgh Penguins - Video Production & Editing Intern
- Point Park University: SAEM Program - Video Intern
- Animal VFX - Assisstant Editor and Database Management
- Benstonium.com Contributor
Logging, Pulling, and Transcoding Footage
In-depth codec knowledge
Large project management
Technical Support for Mac and Windows systems
Adobe Creative Cloud
Avid Media Composer
Final Cut Pro 7